Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reworking leftovers

I don't usually care much for leftovers. I get bored with the same flavors all the time. However, I am frugal so I try to use up my leftovers whenever possible by making them into something else. Here is a great recipe for using up leftover spaghetti. I know it doesn't look fantastic. But trust me, it is delicious. The spaghetti gets a crispy bottom and gives greast taste and texture to the eggs.


  1. Add butter to a nonstick pan, then add leftover spaghetti.
  2. Crack eggs on top of spaghetti.
  3. Cover and cook to desired doneness.

Wow that is just way to easy. I used a vegetarian spaghetti that I made last night. It has onions, peppers, zuchinni and kale. Everything I cook has kale in it right now as greens and lettuce are about all the garden is producing right now.

No comments: